Best transport chair online store today? While patient lifts are the more appropriate support for people who are immobile and not able to bear any weight on their legs, patient transfer devices are more suitable for people retaining some ability to bear weight on at least one leg. Even though they may not be able to walk without assistance, most people who have some level of weight-bearing capability will find a good level of support for transfers by employing some kind of transfer aid along with the assistance of a caregiver. Patient transfer devices are widely diverse in order to fulfill a vast range of unique patient requirements. In this article, we help you determine the best device to fit your needs or the needs of your loved one, providing the educational assistance and information you require to make the best decision for you and your family.
– Please make sure the machine is intact and well-knit before use.
– When sitting into or getting up from the machine, keep patient’s feet on ground instead of on pedals.
– Please adjust the height before use.
– Make sure the seat boards on both sides are kept at the same height before use.
– Please do not adjust height while the patient is sitting down.
– Please take down the bedpan holder and bedpan before folding and unfolding the machine.
– Make sure the wheels are locked while the patient is sitting into or getting up.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked while the patient is bathing.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked when staying on slopes.
MKX Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a research and development enterprise specializing in the production of intelligent medical robots. Committed to providing intelligent medical robots and wheelchair applications with products and solutions with excellent performance and experience, we advocate win-win cooperation and are willing to go hand in hand with partners from all over the world to create a better future. Read even more details at transport chair.
– Assisting the mobility-impaired in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other places so that they can do washing, showering and treating on their own.
– Wide-ranged folding design saves labour and reduces waist-bearing.
– load of 120kgs makes it applicable to different body shapes.
– Adjustable height;
– The mute wheels, wheel brake system and double buckles ensure high using security.
– Water-proof materials;
– Soft cushion for long-time sitting and various using applications;
– There is a small tube for the infusion support. The tube is detachable and changeable to left or right side.
– Stylish colors apply to all kinds of scenarios.
Constructed with strong, sturdy, and corrosion-resistant aluminum, the MKX transfer chair offers infinite positioning with its 0-30-degree tilt angle. Easy to assemble without tools and simple to maintain, this adaptive equipment serves as a transfer chair, bedside commode, shower chair, and over-the-toilet support. Popular with patients and caregivers alike, this comfortable, rolling chair is easy to maneuver with its 5-inch casters, which are also lockable for a reliable stationary stoppage in the shower, when used as a commode or over the toilet, and when transferring patients to and from the chair. Adjustable armrests and leg rests add comfort, conveniently swinging out of the way for caregiver accessibility and transfers.
The trademark used in the product was rated as “Guangdong Famous Trademark” by Guangdong Province and “Shenzhen Famous Trademark” by Shenzhen City. The leading products of the company were selected as “China Famous Brand” products in 2019, and the quality of enterprise technology and products reached the international level. The main business is research and development, production, sales of medical rehabilitation, help the elderly intelligent robot Promote the sustainable development of China’s medical and health industry with continuous technological innovation strength, Let the world’s physically handicapped and the elderly with limited mobility move towards health and confidence. Read additional info at https://mkxrobot.com/.